Lace up those sneakers, grab a bottle of water, and head to the Waterfront to get fit every Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday - May 23rd through September 20th! Enjoy free fitness classes taught by local professional instructors, and new this year, brought to you by Medifast - free nutritional sessions, product sampling, giveaways, and cooking demonstrations.
Classes at Pierce's Park on Pier V (711 Eastern Avenue)
- Tuesday - 6:00 p.m. - Yoga or Barre by Brick Bodies
- Wednesday - 5:30 p.m. - Boot Camp, Yoga, or Dance by MAC Harbor East
Classes at West Shore Park in the Inner Harbor (501 Light Street)
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - Boot Camp by PEAK Performance Training
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. - Dance2Fitness by Canton Club
- Sunday - 8:00 a.m. - Yoga by Charm City Yoga
- Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - Kayaking by the Dept. of Recreation & Parks
- Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - Parkour by Urban Evolution
We are excited to partner with Medifast, Inc., a leading provider of clinically proven weight-loss and healthy living products and programs based right here in Maryland, for this year's Waterfront Wellness series. This Summer, be on the lookout for the following:
- Medifast product sampling & giveaways every weekend
- Medifast's "Get Healthy at the Harbor" incentive program to receive prizes including Fitbits, Medifast prducts, fitness equipment & more
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Nutrition information sessions with Medifast Dietitians
Medifast & the Waterfront Partnership's join mission is to provide long-term health and wellness for everyone in our community. With Medifast's support, we hope to grow the Waterfront Wellness series and help even more Baltimore residents take the first steps toward being more healthy!
Special thanks to our sponsors Medifast, Charm City Yoga, the Department of Recreation & Parks, Brick Bodies, MAC Harbor East, PEAK Performance Training, Canton Club, and Urban Evolution.
For more information about Medifast visit www.MedifastNow.com.